Saturday, May 5, 2007


One week after SprinCo

Hey, hey!

Here I am. At last... Today is the 5th of May... The Planning Camp is over.

My emotions vanished into thin air, now I can realize staidy, what has happened to me.

Actually this was my second national conference (shame on me:) and it did effected me! People who were with me there know that.

I'plunging in my thoughts back to conference's days: commisions, where you can speak with big pleasure about your functional area for hours; my roommates Natalya, Tanya and Yulya, our talks till 5 a.m; our open sharing at lc-times, sometimes misunderstandings, which we managed to overcome; work at CSFs, huge brainstorming......

I remember that friendly atmosphere, MCs, all people who achieved the main goal--to brek barriers and to load all EBs with enthusiasm, willingness to do great things!


I'm really happy to be the part of this building. My task is lay one more brick into it.... Hope to do it with dignity!
Yours always
Martochka

No comments: