Tuesday, July 31, 2007

LDS!LDS!LDS!


                                                                      
HR agenda attendants

Finally, finally, finally!
We came back from one more conference in Ukraine. By we I mean me, Masha Semenyuk, Olya Sheremeta and 2 more external people. This time we hadn't a big delegation, what embaressed me a bit, though we showed our LC from good side & each of us was active during sessions & parties:)

The day of arrival was a shock for me, because of the living conditions, moreover there wasn't enough place for all delegates to sleep, so every LC was strongly recommended to share their place with another people, so as to make 2, 3, 4 even 5 per 1-2 beds.
Such a misfortune overtook Franik, as we had to live together with LC Uzhhorod. 13 people at 5 beds:) Oh, they are so friendly & funny guys. I had an opportunity to discover their rapid development & growing. And I'm sure they're going to become a full member, because of their passion and devotion to organization. I wish them luck!
Additionaly food wasn't very tasty (at least for me), but we survived. I myself expected the agenda to start! I remember how I was impressed of every speaker last year, and this time...
Well, I can't say that nothing happened. But after first day I couldn't say that I've gained something new. At this day we had common leadership agenda with Frank Pucelik, Eugene Hlibovytskuy and Mykola Latans'kyy. The session of Eugene Hlibovytskuy impressed me the most. He was a journalist at 1+1 TV channel, was among founders of 5th channel. Now he's working at KMBS, travells a lot, has various hobbies. He spoke about ordinar, but truly things, still they all make sense
Here are some tips from him about how to live in concorde with ourselves and this world:
-Be responsible
-Think about what you're doing
-Mind all horizons opened before you
-Be happy:)
I wish you to communicate with him, really smart and honest person.
For next 2 days I chose HR agenda. Hmm... You know, I thought I could apply for VP TM next year. Now I see that it's not my way. I expected of this agenda very much, thought I'd have lots of ideas of how to organize PD process, recruit talents, develop competencies of members. Now i know that I like to see measurable results in my work. Thank's to LDS I realized that.
Third day I attended CSR agenda. Please don't laugh, but I know at least now what do I want to connect my future job with. we had sessions from NGOs and from MTS(UMC) CSR department. Now I know a lot about CSR tendency at Ukrainian companies, how to involve business into CSR.
Thanks to LDS I've found out about that and know how to follow my goals.
When at bthe beginning of the conference I motivated people to go to LDS beacause of it's content and popular speakers. Now I know that this LDS was unusual becuse of it's people, delegates, externals, non-aiesecers. I got to know different people. Some of them I knew before and another I didn't meet. But I opened them in new way. I saw their passionce, friendliness. AIESEC become somehow closer to me.
I don't know how to explain this. I think it's because of people. Thanks to LDS i realized it.
I'm very happy now. I'm full of contradictious emotions now.
I f you want to watch more fotos follow thi link:http://picasaweb.google.com/alexzander.protasenya/LDS
Unfortunately we have not many photos with our members at LDS, because somebody stole Masha's photographer.
That's a big pitty.
see you
Marta


2 comments:

Kseniya said...

Hello, my dear Martochka!
I keep my promise while answering you :-)
Whether it's wonder or not but in your post I found out common feelings and impressions that left in my heart after this conference.
As for me I was at the leadership agenda cause it's my first LDS and I decided to get great portion of motivation while working in EB attending this agenda...
...some of the speakers were great (Sheremeta especially!!!!!), some were horribly boring but all in all everything was good!
And not because of informational part (as many would agree it was not very strong) but because of unity and people' attitude towards some difficulties. That really gives us hope to believe in our power!!!
I also become friendlier with you and that is also one more opening for me - its so splendid to meet such a warm and opened person who are always smiling and ready for help!
So thank you once more for good emotions, Martochka!!!!
P.S. one more plesant and sweet impression - tasty chocolates - really I liked them! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ksushka!
It's so nice to know that I'm talking not only to myself at this blog:)
I'm also very happy to knoow such a person as you. Waiting for you in Franik.
Kisses & hugs
Marta